Pharmaceutical | Medical | Biotech Center
At The Drake, a Hilton Hotel, we understand the unique specifications associated with your Life Science Program and have complied a list of accessible planning tools specific to hosting successful pharmaceutical, biotech and medical related events.
- Billing: View in real time to review and sort by attendee to identify per person expenditures
- RFP: Quick response time, for quick-turn decisions
- Menu pricing: Innovative, HCP friendly providing you creative options
- Transparency: Informing you of competitor groups over program dates
- Audio/Visual: Flexibility to use your preferred production vendor or our in-house partner
- Contracting: Incorporating your addendum into our contract
Onsite Event Needs
Encore Services, Onsite Event Needs
Concierge Restaurant List
Photo and Video Gallery
Your Meeting Specialist:
Cheryl Jakob, Senior Sales Manager
Cheryl handles leads of 150+ room on peak night.
Senior Sales Manager
Hiltons of Chicago
SPECIAL OFFER - First Quarter Chicago
Fly into January, February or March to land this great deal. We have your dates and space available with Value Added Concessions that mean Tremendous Value for Your Next Meeting! Book a meeting to take place in first quarter 2018, 2019 or 2020 and receive these value added concessions:
- Up to $5000 in comp production cost / 100 guest rooms on peak night
- FREE meeting room internet
- FREE guest room internet
- FREE electric power
- 25% discount on all catering
- 15% discount at designated hotel food and beverage outlets*
Terms & Conditions: Offer valid through December 31, 2017 and is subject to change and availability. Not valid for business previously booked or confirmed. *Not including alcoholic beverages.
The Drake, a Hilton Hotel was built as the nation’s first urban resort located at the top of The Magnificent Mile and Oak Street Park & Beach. The Historic Hotel of America has been welcoming guests, since opening on New Years' Eve 1920, offering amenities and services synonymous with Gold Coast living.