Hotel Services & Amenities
The Drake Hotel was built as the nation’s first urban resort located at the top of The Magnificent Mile and Oak Street Park & Beach. The Historic Hotel of America has been welcoming guests, since opening on New Years' Eve 1920, offering amenities and services synonymous with Gold Coast living including:
- Hilton CleanStay:To ensure the highest level of cleanliness, while you’re visiting downtown Chicago, The Drake Hotel is thrilled to present you, Hilton CleanStay during our 100th year of service. This program delivers an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection combining elevated processes and Team Member training to help all guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out.
- Housekeeping Services: To avoid entry into guest rooms during your stay, daily housekeeping services are suspended. For guests staying more than two nights that would like services provided, a request can be made at the time of check-in to schedule services. Any guest requiring additional towels, bath amenities, trash removal or other services during your stay, requests can be arranged by the front desk.
- Check-in/Out: Digital Key (contactless) Check-in via Hilton Honors app and straight to room, and express check-out.
- Cancellation Policy: 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly at 312-787-2200 or contact customer service at 1-800-446-6677
- Guestrooms: 535 non-smoking rooms equipped with wireless high-speed internet (complimentary for Hilton Honors Members and at prevailing rates or via a promotional code), a dual line speakerphone with caller ID, an in-room safe, individual climate control and a HDTV flat screen with premium movie channels.
- Stay Connected: The Drake Hotel offers Standard WiFi Services of 5MBPS for $12.95 per day, and Premium WiFi Services of 10MBPS for $18.95 per day. Complimentary standard wifi is available to Hilton Honors guests.
- Transportation: Accessible by public transportation system - Chicago Transit Authority. Private transportation services include airport shuttles and hired car services for hire.
- Parking: Overnight Valet Parking is $75 with 24 hour vehical access available. Overnight Self- Parking is available at our parking partner's covered garage across the street at the 900 N. Michigan shops. Cost is $53 per night with in and out privileges and validated for up until 2pm day of check-out with validation of your self-parking ticket at the front desk.
- Fitness Centers: Open 24 hours a day, the 3,000 square foot fitness center is complimentary for guest use. In accordance with the CDC and the City of Chicago local guidelines valid proof of vaccination is required for all patrons to enter the Fitness Center. Face coverings are required for all individuals and should be worn at all times. A hotel issued wrist band is required to enter. Please stop by the front desk to show your vaccination status and photo ID to obtain a wristband to enter the fitness center.
- Dining: In-room Dining service is currently suspended. Iconic dining services include Coq d'Or restaurant & piano lounge, Cafe on Oak for breakfast, the legendary Palm Court for Afternoon Tea service, and Lavazza Cafe for morning coffee and savory bites on the go. *some services may be suspended or offered with limited services due to Covid-19
- Meeting & Event Space: 33,657 square feet of versatile function space, including four banquet and conference areas, 14 mezzanine meeting rooms, and two boardrooms. Select locations offer spectacular lakeviews and cityviews. The hotel's onsite audio-visual partner offer state-of-the-art and a custom app for corporate and social event programming available by Five Star.
- Business Center: *Currently unavailable* offers 24 hour complimentary access equipped with technology resources to allow web surfing, copying, faxing, and printing.
- Concierge Service: Les Clef d'Or concierge
- Arcade Level Shopping: Located on the ground level including Lavazza, Hildt Galleries, Mangel Florist and Travel Traders.
- Pet friendly Services: Pet friendly hotel. Deposit: $100.00 (Non-Refundable) Maximum Weight: 75 lbs. Inquire with Luxe Dog Nanny founded by Julianne D'Chaump to give your dog the luxe life.
- Fact sheet: Download The Drake Hotel fact sheet