Hotel Services & Amenities
The Drake Hotel was built as the nation’s first urban resort located at the top of The Magnificent Mile and Oak Street Park & Beach. The Historic Hotel of America has been welcoming guests, since opening on New Years' Eve 1920, offering amenities and services synonymous with Gold Coast living including:
- Check-in/Out: Digital Key Check-in via HHonors app and express check-out.
- Guestrooms: 535 non-smoking rooms equipped with wireless high-speed internet (complimentary for HHonors Members and at prevailing rates or via a promotional code), a dual line speakerphone with caller ID, an in-room safe, individual climate control and a HDTV flat screen with premium movie channels.
- Transportation: Accessible by public transportation system - Chicago Transit Authority. Private transportation services include airport shuttles and hired car services for hire.
- Parking: Valet parking @ $68 and self-park @ $48.
- Fitness Centers: Complimentary use of the 3,000 square foot fitness center on property. Access to the Equinox, full-service fitness center located adjacent to the hotel in the 900 N. Michigan Avenue/Bloomingdale's Building, is available for a per visit fee.
- Dining: In-room dining 6am-1am, plus five iconic outlets including Coq d'Or restaurant & piano lounge; Cape Cod dining room specializing in seafood, Drake Bros.' for breakfast and brunch on weekends, the legendary Palm Court for Afternoon Tea service, and Lavazza Cafe. Dining rooms are also available to book private events.
- Meeting & Event Space: 33,657 square feet of versatile function space, including four banquet and conference areas, 14 mezzanine meeting rooms, and two boardrooms. Select locations offer spectacular lakeviews and cityviews. The hotel's onsite audio-visual partner offer state-of-the-art and a custom app for corporate and social event programming available by Encore Event Technologies.
- Business Center: offers 24 hour complimentary access equipped with technology resources to allow web surfing, copying, faxing, and printing.
- Concierge Service: Les Clef d'Or concierge
- Arcade Level Shopping: Located on the Ground level including Chanel, Georg Jensen, Van Cleef & Arpels, Hildt Galleries, Mangel Florist and Travel Traders.
- Pet friendly Services: Pet friendly hotel. Inquire with Luxe Dog Nanny founded by Julianne D'Chaump to give your dog the luxe life.