The Drake Hotel was built as the nation’s first urban resort located at the top of The Magnificent Mile and Oak Street Park & Beach. The Historic Hotel of America has been welcoming guests, since opening on New Years' Eve 1920 offering amenities and services synonymous with Gold Coast living including:
- Guestrooms: 535 non-smoking rooms equipped with wireless high-speed internet, a dual line speakerphone with caller ID, an in-room safe, individual climate control and a HDTV flat screen with premium movie channels.
- Check-in/Out: Digital Key Check-in via HHonors app and express check-out.
- Dining: In-room dining, plus five iconic outlets including Coq d'Or; Cape Cod, Drake Bros.', Palm Court, and Lavazza Cafe
- 33,657 square feet of event space including four banquet and conference areas and 14 mezzanine of meeting rooms.
- Internet and Audio-Visual Services: In guestroom, fee or promo code applies. On the upper lobby public space wireless hot spots are accessible. In-house audio-visual resources for meetings and events are provided by the hotel's in-house partner, Encore Event Technology.
- Fitness Centers:Complimentary use of 3,000 square foot fitness center on property and access to the full-athletic center adjacent to the hotel in the 900 N. Michigan Avenue Bloomingdal'es buildling outfitted with PRECOR endurance equipment, strengthening and cardio machines, free weights, and plasma televisions.
- Business Center: offers 24 hour complimentary access equipped with technology resources to allow web surfing, copying, faxing, and printing.
- Pet friendly Services: Pet friendly hotel. Inquire with Luxe Dog Nanny founded by Julianne D'Chaump to give your dog the luxe life.
- Arcade Level Shopping boasts the finest retailers including: Chanel, George Jensen, Hildt Galleries, Mangel Florist and Travel Traders.
- Transportation to and from The Drake is accessible by public transporation (Chicago Transit Authority). Private tranporation services include airport shuttles and private car services for hire.
- Parking: Valet parking @ $68 and self-park @ $48.