The Drake Hotel, built as the nation’s first urban resort, is the leader in luxury, rightly situated at the top of the Magnificent Mile. Magnetized as a lavish property designed for opulence and desire we encourage our guests to indulge themselves in any of our plentiful amenities.
- Our 535 non-smoking rooms are equipped with wireless high-speed internet, a dual line speakerphone with caller ID, an in-room safe, individual climate control and a HDTV flat screen with premium movie channels. We provide room service, express checkout and anything else you would desire at the touch of a button. For your convenience, newspapers are available for you at the Front Desk.
- The Drake Hotel boasts 33,657 square feet of media ready event space including four major public banquet and conference areas and 14 smaller meeting rooms. We also host wireless hot spots on our second floor social areas: The Drake Bros., Palm Court and Gold Coast Foyer.
- Guests can enjoy our in-house 3000 square foot fitness center. Here we feature PRECOR endurance equipment, strengthening and cardio machines, free weights, and plasma televisions. Alternatively, or in conjunction with The Drake's facilities, for an additional fee, guests can have access to the state-of-the-art off-site Gold Coast Equinox adult exercise facility that features a deluxe spa, pool, personal trainers and group fitness.
- Conveniently located adjacent to the front desk, the Business Center offers 24 hour complimentary access to our guests with technology resources right at your fingertips. Here to offer you virtually everything to meet your business needs including web surfing, copying, faxing, and printing.
- The one-of-a-kind Drake Arcade features only the finest vendors’ classic elegance and design: Chanel, George Jensen, Hildt Galleries, Mangel Florist and Travel Traders.
- Our multitude of renowned restaurants include the celebrated Coq d’Or, posh Palm Court, distinguished Drake Bros.’ and of course The Cape Cod Room where Joe DiMaggio and new wife Marilyn Monroe carved their initials into the bar still to be seen today.
- Transportation to and from The Drake and within the city is a breeze with The Drake’s dedicated doormen. All major city transportation facilities serve the hotel. Frequent limousine, taxi and bus services are available to and from all airports and train stations. We also provide on-site valet parking for $67 or, if preferred, self-park located at 900 N. Michigan for $47.